Drive on the Austrian network this autumn with the Viaxxès Sat unit
The Austrian motorway network, operated by ASFINAG, allows toll collection units to be used to pay tolls for vehicles weighing over 3.5 tonnes.
Source ASFINAG 2016
Which criteria are used to calculate the toll amount ?
- Number of axles
- Number of kilometres travelled
- The vehicle's Euro pollution class
Our solution for accessing the Austrian network
- 1 satellite tag for 6 countries*
- Remote tag updates
- Automatic identification of toll zone entry plazas when the MER is applied**
- Geolocation, fleet management and fleet optimisation tools
* Travel in Austria with the Viaxxès Sat unit, which is already interoperable with France, Spain, Portugal, the Liefkenshoek tunnel and the Viapass network in Belgium and the Herrentunnel in Germany.
Axxès will soon be extending the networks that accept the tag to include :
- The Storebælt bridge in Denmark
- The Øresundsbron bridge connecting Denmark and Sweden
- The Swedish and Norwegian motorway networks